Yoga & Meditation Instructor
Ruthann O'Brien Hadish, C-IAYT, E-RYT, RPYT, RCYT
Ruthann is an Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher,Certified Yoga Therapist, Certified meditation Teacher, Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher, and Registered Children's Yoga Teacher through the Yoga Alliance. She is certified as a yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists as well as a Certified Meditation teacher. She has a passion to empower students through the paths of yoga, meditation, visualization and the healing arts. She has practiced yoga more than 25 years and has taught yoga for over 20 years. Ruthann trained for 5 years with Saroja Wagner, founder of the Heartland Yoga Center. She is a 1998 graduate of the Master Yoga Academy, La Jolla, California, where she studied with Rama Berch.
Other certifications completed:
- Ruthann has completed all four levels of training for the Matrix Energetics certification. She is the only certified Matrix Energetics Practitioner in Iowa. See Matrix Energetics tab for more information.
- Certified Reiki II practitioner.
- Trained Flower Essence consultant.
- Trauma Informed Yoga training.
- Mindful Schools teacher training.
- Yogic Meditation Certified teacher.
- Certified Yoga Therapist.
Ruthann is nurtured by ongoing studies with yoga masters from many different branches of yoga. As both a student and a teacher, Ruthann applies lessons learned to deepening her understanding of the body’s innate wisdom and ability to heal. In 2000, Ruthann founded the Ames Yoga Center where she currently teaches ongoing yoga classes, prenatal yoga, healing arts workshops and Individual Yoga Therapy.
Ruthann is a member of the Yoga Alliance, and the International Association of Yoga Therapists, and has Teacher Training Certification in Radiant Child Yoga.
Ruthann is available for workshops and wellness presentations.